Panama City Cycles
Panama City, Florida
Saturday, May 15, 2021.
45 min slots available from
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Carl Gray Park North side of Hwy 98 Causeway
Adjacent to Gulf Coast State College
Panama City, FL 32405
Our Sea-Doo Life Test Ride Tour will be visiting the Florida cities below with six new 2021 Sea-Doo watercraft models and accompanying LinQ accessories. Our specialists will help you find the perfect Sea-Doo for you Florida watersports fun with a personalized test ride session. Register now for your specific location, date, and time slot.
To participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years old and process a valid driver license to operate.
- If you are born after 1988 you are required by Florida law to have successfully passed the Florida Safe Boating course and have your boating safety card.
- Passengers of any age are welcomed and must be physically able to place both feet firmly in the floors of the respective watercraft footwells, and wear neoprene shorts or have pants of tightly woven material offering equal protection.
- We highly recommend bringing your own - Coast Guard approved for PWC use - life vest. Also recommended is water footwear, eye protection, and sun protection and neoprene shorts or pants of tightly woven materials offering equal protection is mandatory – no bikinis or short shorts.
- A mask is required in the general check-in area, see below for more COVID protocols.
- And be sure to bring a fun attitude and smile.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled test ride session time slot to check-in and pre-ride preparation and safety orientation.
Depending on the venue and weather your test ride will consist of either pre-determined time/laps on a buoy marked closed-course or a guided ride. You may be able to test ride multiple Sea-Doo watercraft models depending on venue, weather, and attendance.
Your safety and health, as well as those on-site, are important to us. Our on-site staff will strive to provide you with a safe environment and will refuse entry to anyone who may present a risk. After registering, you will receive the protocol we use to ensure maximum safety.
Please contact us promptly if you registered and answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
1. Do you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 or flu viruses (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of smell, loss of taste)?
2. Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with a person currently waiting for a test result?
3. Have you travelled recently to a country other than your place of residence and work?
4. Are you currently under a mandatory 14-day quarantine (if applicable as per your local authorities)?
All Sea-Doo watercraft test models will be washed with soapy water (sanitized) after each rider use.
For general questions about the event or registration assistance, or if you want to reschedule or cancel your time slot, please call 855-944-4732.
REGISTER FOR YOUR RIDE BELOW:
We have received your registration. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.
©2020 BOMBARDIER RECREATIONAL PRODUCTS INC. (BRP). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ®, ™ AND THE BRP LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF BRP OR ITS AFFILIATES. † ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALWAYS RIDE RESPONSIBLY AND SAFELY. FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONAL AND SAFETY MATERIALS. ALWAYS OBSERVE APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION AND APPROPRIATE PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT RIDING AND ALCOHOL/DRUGS DON’T MIX.
BRP, PARTICIPATING DEALERS AND OTHER AFFILIATES MAY CONTACT ME ON ANY NUMBER I PROVIDE, WHETHER A MOBILE PHONE NUMBER OR A LAND LINE NUMBER, USING AUTOMATED TELEPHONE DIALING SYSTEMS, TEXT AND/OR PRE-RECORDED MESSAGES TO RESPOND TO MY REQUEST. BY COMPLETING A QUOTE FORM, I AM EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO THESE METHODS OF CONTACT. I UNDERSTAND THAT CALLS AND MESSAGES TO ANY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER MAY INCUR ACCESS FEES FROM MY CELLULAR PROVIDER. I UNDERSTAND THAT CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF THESE SERVICES. CALL US AT 1-844-311-8834 TO PROCESS A LEAD FORM WITHOUT CONSENTING TO THESE ACCELERATED NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES.